Monday, April 4, 2011

RECIPEBABA

I am very happy to inform all the readers,I have started a new blog'recipebaba'. Please visit the blog at http://recipebaba.wordpress.com/

Musings ....... "The blog will be especially handy to a learner. To those who are already adept in cooking, it will evoke further interest. All the recipes which have been mentioned here have been extensively tried out over a period of many years. The blog will also contain discussions, experiences and guidance on cooking. Through this blog, I plan to invite a few of my friends and relatives, who share my enthusiasm for cooking and are experts in their own field, to contribute their mite. I am confident, that, over a period of time, the blog will become a repository of good recipes from far and near. Hopefully it will be useful to all those who enjoy cooking, experimenting and eating tasty food"............

Captain Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment